This 3-day CBRM Seminar combines: Business Continuity Planning, Management Training AND the optional Certification Exam held on the last day of the seminar.
Course Fee: US$1,195 special reduced COVID-19 price!! (including optional certification testing and processing)
WHY DO YOU NEED THIS SEMINAR?
Your organization needs a business continuity plan! This vital plan protects critical operations, resources and services in the event of unexpected disasters and business disruptions. After a disaster, everyone in the organization relies on the business continuity plan to ensure continuity of business and to restore normal operating conditions. It is vital to know how to build a plan that is reliable, comprehensive, and effective for any business disruption scenario.
- To provide detailed, step-by-step training.
- To develop comprehensive, effective and reliable business continuity plans
- To establish a business continuity program designed to protect organizations from unexpected business disruptions and disasters.
- To ensure these plans are consistent with the industry standards and best practices (ISO 22301; ITIL ; NFPA 1600 )
- To comply with internal and external business continuity audit requirements To provide an introduction to business continuity planning and program management.
COMBINED TRAING AND OPTIONAL CERTIFICATION
“Online seminar and instructor-led with the optional proctored Certificaton Exam held on the last day AND included in the seminar fee.”